Sunday, November 9, 2008



All right kids, here's the first photo of the bump... Not much to look at right now, but at least I can get some of you to stop bothering me about it for awhile. I'm also including some photos of Halloween. We went trick-or-treating with the dogs in Willow Glen and had a fatastic time. Gracie was a monkey, Dexter's Laboratory (the chihuahua) was a pirate, even though the little girls called him a princess (poor Elena is still having a hard time with that), and Ralphie was a little devil. The other photos are pumpkin carving with Adam and Maria. And the amazing pumpkins out by the palm tree, and we still didn't get a trick-or-treater!!! Can you believe it??

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Kate... I'm loving the baby bump... you are TINY compared to me. I look like I'm two months ahead of you. I'll have to post a pic for you to see. I think your palm tree looks kind of chester-ish... maybe that's why you didn't get any trick or treaters.. (ha ha.. just kidding). I'm glad you update your blog. You should tell the other girls to do the same!

Stephanie said...

KATY!!!

You're going to be a mommy! I can't believe it. You look great by the way. You're bump is so cute! How far along are you? Congrats!

Brads hair, whoa!

Love,
Steph Willis (Andrizzi)

mccall said...

Thanks a lot for informing me you have a BLOG! I'm so glad you do, though! Congratulations, Katy! I'm so happy for you and Brad - you're going to make great parents.