Tuesday, November 4, 2008




I finally did it. My very first blog entry, Whitnie eat your heart out. I don't have any photos yet, but hopefully they will follow shortly. I probably shouldn't say much today since I don't have any photos to keep everyone interested for more than 5 seconds. I found 2 photos, you guys are in luck. Here's me with a few co-workers at the Halloween party and the newest member of the Greco clan... Auggie-Doggie. The only new news in our lives is that we're having a baby! And it's voting day... I can't wait to see all my friends at Christmas, and Katie I hope you have your scissors ready because you're going to die when I start posting photos of Brad's hair. I promise to make every effort to get some photos up on the page as soon as I get off the couch.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sweet pics Kate. Your blog looks great! So you guys have a new dog? That's going to be so much fun when the baby comes... When Cohen was born Beau was diagnosed with depression... so it's a good thing you guys have two dogs now so they can be there for eachother...

WHITNIE VOORHEES said...

Well Katy I am so proud of you. Good job. I should have updates on mine shortly.

Niki McDowell said...

Katy,
Hey its Niki, Whitnie said you started blogging too and I'm glad you joined the club, congrats on being prego, I'm so excited for you! If you want to check out our blog its www.themcdowellfamily.blogspot.com

Niki