Saturday, November 15, 2008

We went with some friends to Tony Romas to celebrate Nick's Birthday. We were excited that Mason showed up in the picture, he is the night shadow. This is Brad writing, Katy is making me. She expects me to do everything now that she has a squirrel in her belly. Hi McCall, I know she is reading this because she is a stalker. Last week we got to listen to the baby's heartbeat. It was pretty sweet and made it feel real. Next month we find out gender but I'm pretty sure its a boy because I'm pretty bad ass. Katy wont let me say my real reason because Grandma Greco (Jan that's you) reads this! So Thanksgiving is going to be awesome, Dave, Jan, Francom, Bri, and a few friends from school are coming over. Are place isn't the biggest so we are going to rent out the pool house. We love visitors so if anyone needs a vacation come on out. 16 more school days til I'm done with 5th quarter, then I have a month off. Then only 2 more years till I'm called a doctor that's as scary as me being called a dad.

2 comments:

WHITNIE VOORHEES said...

Well, Bradddlllllleeeeeeeyyyyy Bear. I am very proud of you for contributing to the blog. Good boy. It needs to be done. I am so excited for baby Miller I cant even stand it. Please wait on Katy hand and foot. I said so.

mccall said...

B-Rad... I don't which is scarier, you being a doctor or being a dad.

Why aren't you standing by your wife in that picture? Probably because she doesn't want to be associated with that mop on top of your head. Who the crap knows whats growing in there. I wouldn't stand by you either.